Precision-shaped tooth anatomy for a tight, secure fit and excellent retention time after time. Wether you are upgrading from your current band system or are just starting out, American Orleans has a band system to meet your specifications. Manufactured under stringent quality control measures, you can count on Anatomical Molar Band Systems to meet the demands of your orthodontic practice.
DETAILS TO CONSIDER
• “Snap” Fit.
• Electro chemical etching process provides permanent identification.
• Precision-shaped tooth anatomy. • Distinct right and left anatomy is completely proportioned in all planes and for each band size.
• Stainless steel that exhibits properties of “hardness” for strength to avoid wall collapse when fitting, yet is malleable enough for “snap” fitting that requires little or no burnishing.
• Increased buccal height for greater flexibility in the placement and positioning of buccal tubes and lingual attachments.
• 34 upper and lower molar sizes and 24 bicuspid sizes graduated in even, closely spaced increments for improved fit.
• Lower 2nd molar available size 28-44+.